The Richmond Sentinel is a multi-platform community media service.
Our focus is on delivering local and relevant stories that connect the people who make up our community.
We appreciate the loyalty of our readers and advertisers.
Advancing a steadfast belief that community media should be a civic resource, we encourage our readers to share their stories with us—who we should profile, pictures of family pets, favourite recipes, and upcoming events.
- To offer accurate, fair and relevant news for the people of Richmond.
- To bridge divides, be they cultural, linguistic, generational or educational.
- To offer stories that enrich compassion and understanding by telling the story behind the headline.
- To broaden the community’s understanding of social, cultural, political, educational and economic issues.
- To publish stories of Richmond’s Canadian heritage and the members of our multicultural community.
- To give the public and government a chance to explain themselves in their words.
- To offer a venue for the public to share their ideas, stories and perspectives.
Senior Advisor, Media Division: Florence Gordon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Production: Jaana Björk (email@example.com)
Reporter: Matthew Cheung (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Reporter: Samuel Cheng (email@example.com)
Since being established in 2017, the Richmond Sentinel’s focus has been on the people of Richmond.
Our aim is to not only inform, but through personal stories to also inspire. We connect community groups and residents, helping to foster more understanding in our collective quest for an even better Richmond.
Sales and Marketing:
#200-3071 No. 5 Rd., Richmond, BC, V6X 2T4
Monday - Friday - 10:00 am - 05:00 pm