S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Foundation raised more than $134K for community programs.
Photo via Pixabay.com
2023 S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Foundation Charity Golf Tournament raises more than $134K for community programs
Published 12:08 PDT, Fri September 8, 2023
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Foundation is thrilled to announce that the 2023 S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Foundation Charity Golf Tournament raised $134,870 toward supporting our under and unfunded community support programs.
Now in its 19th year, the tournament held at Mayfair Lakes Golf and Country Club in Richmond drew more than 100 golfers from the community in support of our services. Proceeds from the tournament will go to the S.U.C.C.E.S.S. programs to help maintain and enhance services that receive no funding or partial from the government, such as programs for immigrants, youth, women, families and seniors.
“Since 2005, the event has raised over $1 million. The generous support we receive enables S.U.C.C.E.S.S. to continue serve the community with over 300 programs and services. We are pleased to see so many corporate and individual teams come out to support this great cause and we are proud of another successful Golf Tournament this year.” said Jason Lam, S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Foundation board chair.
Founding Chair of the S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Foundation Charity Golf Tournament, Linda Wong, and 2023 event Co-chairs Lewis Fan and Jeff Louie were also in attendance and thanked participants for their dedication to supporting delivery of S.U.C.C.E.S.S. services in our community.
“Our community-minded donors and sponsors have been so supportive of our cause, and we are truly grateful,” said Queenie Choo, chief executive officer of S.U.C.C.E.S.S. and S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Foundation. “They are committed to the success of our agency and clients and their dedicated partnership means we can continue to provide essential programs and services to newcomers, youth, women, families and seniors.”
Special thanks to our event sponsors:
• Green Fee & Power Cart: GolfBC Group
• Lunch & Dinner: Dr. Francis C.H. Law, MD
• Putting Green and Tee Box: Manyee Lui
• Goodie Bag: Marcus Lai & Mandy Wu Wealth Management of RBC Dominion Securities
• Air Cannon: Park Georgia Insurance & Shepherd Compello
• Proud Sponsor: Mr. James & Mrs. Julie King
• Printing: Rayacom Group/ Horseshoe Press
• Hole in One: Black & McDonald, BOSA Properties & Vanprop Investments Ltd., EasyPark, SHAPE Properties Corp.
• Tee Box: Bentley of Vancouver, Delta Pacific Benefit Brokers Ltd., Patsy Hui RE/Max Westcoast, Porsche Centre Vancouver, RSL Real Estate Development and Consultant Ltd., Tim Hortons , VanMar Constructors Inc.
• Trophy: Dr. Thomas Wong
• Community: GroupHEALTH & CSBT, KMPG, KPU, , Royal Pacific Realty
• Media Partner: Fairchild TV
• In-Kind: Continental Seafood Restaurant, Dignity Memorial, Hello Nori, Maxim's Bakery, Sunrise Soya Foods