Food retailers at McArthurGlen’s Richmond location are offering discounts for customers who donate items for the food bank.
Photo courtesy Bibo Pizzeria / McArthurGlen Designer Outlet
McArthurGlen eateries support Richmond Food Bank
Published 2:27 PDT, Mon September 28, 2020
With October approaching, McArthurGlen Designer Outlet is offering a month full of discounts on select menu items—and a chance to give back to the Richmond Food Bank.
From 4 to 8 p.m. every day in October, enjoy a variety of discounts on select menu items (including pumpkin spiced chimney cakes!) by donating an unopened canned or dry good and mentioning “A Taste of McArthurGlen” to restaurant staff.
To date, the centre has donated more than 500 pounds of food, and aims to donate an additional 1,000 pounds by the end of October. The Richmond Food Bank gives out 20,000 pounds of food each week.
Participating retailers include:
• Caffè Artigiano: 20 per cent off each pumpkin spice latte
• Bibo Pizzeria: 20 per cent off your entire bill
• Food Folk Eatery: “buy one, get one” including poke bowls, salads, and sandwiches
• Freshly Squeezed: 25 per cent off all drinks on the bubble tea and veggie smoothies menu
• Hugo’s Churros: buy one churro, get one free
• Japadog: 40 per cent off Kobe terimayo and Bombo (a bag of fries with your choice of flavour & medium size drink)
• Neptune Wonton Noodle: 15 per cent off
• Ryuu Japanese Kitchen: 15 per cent off
• The Praguery: buy one, get one 50 per cent off, plus a new new pumpkin spice chimney cake for October
For more information, click here.
$9.99 for 8 slices of classic pizza or a whole pizza (Hawaiian, Pepperoni, Veggie)
FreshSlice - Near Seafair Centre
Use any of our home staging service and get a second month rental for free!